Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Come Sail Away

Somerville, Mass - I'm not normally one to let the weather get me down. But when the snow and sleet are accompanied by a Republican upset in the special US Senate election, that's downright depressing.

Fortunately, I've got something to lift everybody's spirits - and whisk us away to warmer climes, at least for a minute or two.

I had to temporarily remove my video of the ICA Boston (from my last post): apparently we don't have all the legal issues sorted yet. In the meantime, I have this clip from Down Under, featuring your favorite travel writer sailing the Whitsunday Islands. Come sail away with me!



2 comments:

Rooney said...

While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!

James said...

I came to your blog just when I was surfing on this topic. I am happy that I found your blog and information I wanted.